Annual subscription is now only $1499 with new content added monthly!
Are you a teacher, childcare provider or parent looking for inspiration and information on child development that is concise, clear and followed up with easily attainable solutions?
Don’t miss out this year on all the fun information. My videos will provide you with valuable Occupational Therapy tools at the press of a PLAY button. The material will cover the sensory processing system, fine motor skills, how to support the development of these systems/skills, engaging and easy-to-implement solutions to common child development roadblocks, and real life stories of my OT experiences with children.
There are so many functional tasks within a day that assist a child to learn and grow. I understand you are very busy, which is why I promise to provide you with videos that assist you in your child’s daily routines. Think of me as your guiding hand or your road map to your child’s developmental success.
The I See ABILITY!™ Online Academy will bring unlimited OT solutions to your classroom or home when you need them most. Hope you will join me on the adventure of child development, learning, understanding and fun!
JOIN THE I SEE ABILITY! ™ ONLINE ACADEMY TODAY!
- Are you a teacher, childcare provider or parent looking for inspiration and information on child development?
- Are you interested in hearing from an occupational therapist about unique and positive ways to support your student/child who has a special need?
- Would you like solutions for children who like to move all day?
- Would you like stay seated solutions for circle time and mealtime?
- Are you looking for concise information on child development in the areas of sensory processing and fine motor skills?
- Would you like to learn functional tasks that richly support fine motor and visual motor development in children?
- Do you long for classroom activities that fit your lesson plans, and also support fine motor and sensory processing needs?
- Are you asked to provide rich and varied fine motor activities in your classroom or daycare, but you’re not quite sure what to do beyond coloring, pencil grasp and scissors use?
- Do you want to expand and add variety in order to achieve fine motor goals?
- Do you wish you knew more about all the skills needed to work on fine motor activities such as name writing, cutting out shapes, zipping coats etc.?
When you sign up for the I See ABILITY! ™ ONLINE ACADEMY membership, all those wishes and desires for greater learning opportunities are granted.
GET THE INFORMATION, TOOLS AND SUPPORT YOU NEED FROM THE I SEE ABILITY! ™ ONLINE ACADEMY ON A REGULAR BASIS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $1499 a year.
Don’t miss the opportunity to increase your knowledge and toolbox of helpful, concise and effective solutions for your classroom, childcare center or home.
Here’s what some folks are saying about Cyndi’s assistance:
“As a parent and a teacher, I generally feel like quick fixes are a myth when it comes to kids. However, like a serendipitous bolt from the blue, Cyndi Elliott helped me with my biggest parenting challenge in an area I never expected, with my 5 year-old fussy eater. Cyndi’s sensory solution was like a myth made reality because the solution started working right away, and all but solved the eating issue within weeks. She is truly a miracle worker.” -CATE KOSKEY
“Thank you for being so generous with your wealth of knowledge. It has made me a better person with a new way of looking at teaching. I am forever indebted to you… you have taught me so much about celebrating and embracing every single person for who they are and what they have to offer…♥” -LONA SALOIS-BOUSHIE
“I think you need to invent Cyndi vision glasses, so everyone would see the world through your eyes!”-LONA SALOIS-BOUSHIE